Thank you for your Inquiry. You are wise to look into this before starting your home search. It's a good idea to know how much you can purchase. Also when submitting an offer, the seller will want a mortgage pre-qualification letter. I am happy to have that prepared for you.
Kindly forward the following at your earliest convenience. You may upload documents securely here through my APPLICATION PORTAL.
- Pay Stubs for the most recent 30 days
- W-2s for the most recent 2 years
- Tax Returns for the most recent 2 years. If self-employed, also need 2 years business returns with all schedules.
- Bank Statements (all pages) for the most recent 60 days
- Photo ID
- How much do you expect for a down payment towards the purchase? Keep in mind that you should reserve 1.5-2% for closing costs. Or we can structure the mortgage rate to cover closing costs.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if refinance or own another home)
- Insurance contact information and binder (if refinance or own another home)
As always, I am here to answer any questions. I look forward to working with you.
Pauline@indmortgage.com | (617) 965-1988 x205 | www.indmortgage.com