Tell Your Landlord you are tired of throwing your money away.
Owning a home means more than just having four walls and a roof. It means giving you the security that you can sleep in your own bedroom and eat in your own kitchen.
With as little as 3% down payment, you can overcome the barrier of gathering a 20% down payment.
- Low down payment, as little as 3%.
- Property Options: 1-4 units, condos and PUDs, manufactures homes are eligible with certain restrictions.
- Flexible Sources of Down Payment: Down payment can come from a variety of sources including family, employer-assistance programs, secondary financing, and sweat equity.
- Mortgage Insurance (MI): MI can be cancelled after loan balance drops below 80% of the home's appraised vallue, and MI coverage requirements are reduced for LTV ratios above 90%.
- Mortgage Flexibility: 15-30 year fixed-rate mortgages, 5/7/10 ARMS.
- Refinance Options: no cash-out refinancing option is available for borrowers who occupy the property.
- Subject to income limits.
- Financial literacy education required.
Contact me to learn about homeownership programs designed specially for budget-minded households. Low down payment options make it easier for you to realize the milestone of homeownership.
Pauline Lee | (617) 965-1988 x205 | Pauline@indmortgage.com | www.indmortgage.com